Strategy, Technology and Governance
Intranet Focus Ltd provides a wide range of information management consulting services. The company was established in the UK in 1999 and over the last 15 years has carried out projects in the UK and the rest of Europe, the USA and the Middle East. We estimate that the total number of employees in organisations for which we have developed intranet strategies is close to 450,000.
We offer consulting services on
- Digital workplace strategies
- Enterprise search and web site search
- Information management strategy development
- Intranet strategy and management
One of our 2014 clients commented “You have been a pleasure to work with. I personally, and I believe the team as well, benefited a great deal from both the breadth and depth of your intranet expertise and experiences. And it provided comfort, if that’s the right word, to know we had a guide who in many instances has been to the place where we’re trying to go.”
Some recent projects have included
- Preparing a digital workplace strategy for one of the world’s leading law firms
- Advising a European pharmaceutical company on the establishment of a search centre of excellence
- Creating a set of training courses on search management for AIIM
- Identifying website search enhancement opportunities for a UK public sector organisation
- Providing an independent review of plans for a complex portal implementation project
- Preparing intranet, search and mobile and strategies for one of the top five pharmaceutical companies
Our advice is always provided on a vendor-independent basis. We are based in the UK but have long-established relationships with consultancies in Australia, Denmark, France and the USA.
Martin White, Managing Director, also writes a regular column on search topics for CMSWire
New this month
Intranet case studies – updated list of nearly 140 case studies from the Intranet Design Annual and the Intranet Innovations Awards.
Intranet conferences – list of over 30 intranet, Enterprise 2.0, social media and digital workplace conferences taking place in 2015
Book: Intranet Managment Handbook
The first book to offer practical advice on intranet management, based on the work of the author as an intranet consultant over the past fifteen years.Learn More
Book: Enterprise Search
Is your organization rapidly accumulating more information than you know how to manage? This book helps you create an enterprise search solution based on more than just technology.Learn More